Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheels 9/10/11 Speed Campagnolo Fitting
High-performance cycling at your feet? Put your best foot forward with the Campagnolo Zonda Black Clincher Wheelset. Receiving a revamp that sees the new Zonda clincher wheel in a much lighter version, it now weighs in at 1115 grams - shaving off an impressive 60 grams of the 2009 model for a faster and effortless experience.
These wheels also come in differentiated rim heights - coming in at 24mm for the front and 30mm for the rear. Additionally, the spokes have also been lightened and fitted with the new Campagnolo anti-rotation system for an optimal performance.
An aerodynamic experience with ultralinear geometry?
- Monolithic FW body
- Oversize light-alloy axles
- Welded joint and machined sides
- G3 geometry (rear)
- Oriented spoke holes
- Oversize right-hand rear flange
- Undrilled top bridge
- Differentiated front-rear rims
- Milled rim
- Ultralinear geometry
- Aero stainless steel spokes
- Dynamic balancing
- Aluminium hub bodies
- Cup and cone bearings
- New quick-releases
- 4x15 balls 5/32" in Grade 10 stainless steel
- Standardised front-rear bearings
- Weight: 670g (front), 885g (rear)