Lezyne Mini GPS Computer In Black
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon (and German native) Micki Kozuschek. At a time when poorly engineered, plastic catalog-copied accessories were the standard, Lezyne's goal was to engineer and produce premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components. In few words, Lezyne's goal was Engineered Design.
Today, the goal remains the same and Lezyne is now a cycling accessories industry leader with award winning products worldwide.
Innovative products like the CNC Floor Drive with its secure ABS chuck connection, the Carbon Road Drive with light-weight Full Carbon Technology, and multi tools using Center-Pivot bit design set Lezyne apart and ahead of the competition.
Lezyne's headquarters are located in San Luis Obispo, California, USA; all of their products are manufactured and assembled at their factory in Taichung, Taiwan, or by working closely with nearby vendors that produce parts exclusively for Lezyne. Also part of the factory crew, is an in-house quality control team, made up of engineers that supervise construction. This site also supports a warehouse from which Lezyne ships their products to distributors, worldwide. Although being an avid cyclist is not required, many Lezyne employees do enjoy a passion for riding bikes and happily test Lezyne's products before they are put into production.
Lezyne is a combination of a love for cycling and a passion for design – Exquisitely designed, intelligently engineered, and functionally complete.
Lezyne Mini GPS Computer In Black
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity. Our brand new Lezyne Mini GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device.
Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with our Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit.
These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
Super compact and lightweight, the Lezyne Mini GPS cycling computer is loaded with features comparable to units many times its price. Its extra sharp display is highly visible for its size, and the device has customizable data fields and pages.
It’s Bluetooth Smart compatible and can pair with Bluetooth Smart enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors.
Furthermore, the Lezyne Mini GPS can pair with iOS and Android handhelds through the free Lezyne Ally app, which then provides turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (email, text and calls) to the Mini GPS.
A super robust battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime, and an optimized GPS recording system tracks all the necessary ride data.
• High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
• Durable, super compact composite construction
• Optimized GPS data recording system
• Bluetooth Smart connectivity
• Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
• Intuitive four button operation
• Lithium polymer battery provides up to 12 hours of runtime
• Micro USB rechargeable
• The Lezyne Micro GPS stores up to 100 hours of ride data
• Customizable fields and page count
• Custom alerts and auto presets
• Weight: 29 grams
• Extremely weather resistant
• Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
• Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
• The Lezyne Micro GPS pairs with Bluetooth Smart or heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Live tracking and Strava segments
• Turn-by-turn navigation
Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 23mm (H)
Screen: 22mm (W) x 26mm (L)
RUNTIME: 12 hours
MEMORY: 100 hours max