Bike Servicing and Repairs
What we offer
We undertake a variety of bike build services, from standard 'flat-pack' bike assembly through to high-specification custom bike builds
We love to service bikes and can carry out a basic check over through to a fully comprehensive strip-down and reassembly of your pride and joy
Repairs & Upgrades
Have you got a puncture, broken wheel or simply what a new component fitted? the team at Sprockets have you covered, get in touch to see how we can help you
Bike-fit & Shoe-fit
We offer a basic Bike-fit service for riders and their Road and Mountain Bikes.
We also offer custom bike shoe-fit for Lake cycling shoes.
At Sprockets here in Aylesham Kent in our fully equipped workshop, we provide a comprehensive range of servicing and repairs for all types of bicycles. Whether it be a child's first bike, your daily commuter bike, a weekend MTB Full-Sus shredder or a fully loaded carbon 'flying machine', we have your bicycle service, repair and upgrade needs covered.
As every bike is unique, we like to discuss with customers how we can provide the most effieicent service or repair package to suit them and their bike.
Therefore, to obtain a quote and book your bike in for repair or a service, you can either visit the workshop in Aylesham or call us on 01304 840673.
Alternatively, you can email the workshop email@example.com with your specific requirements.
As a former professional bike racer, (who still competes in Mountain bike and cyclocross) Paul Hudson has over 30 years’ experience bike maintenance, repair, builds and rebuilds.
A few examples of bike servicing we undertake at Sprockets
- Check Brakes for correct operation and pad wear
- Check things like Bolts are correctly tightened
- Check gears for correct indexing and lubricate chains
- Grease Pedals
- Puncture repairs
- Check tyres for wear and damage and inflated to the correct pressure
We also enjoy;
- Removing forks and stripping down the headsets , re-grease, adjust and re-assembling
- Remove, check, lubricate and re-fit bottom brackets
- Remove wheels - check spoke tension and true-up so they are perfectly balanced
- Replace all cabling inner and outers
- Strip down, re-grease and adjust hubs
Additionally, we love to;
- Fit electronic group-sets
- Carry out Tubeless conversions
- Help you get set-up on your bike by working with you to complete a basic bike fit
- Support you with shoe cleat positioning/set up using ‘BiciSupport’ system
- Build Wheels
* The list is not exhaustive, any bicycle job that is not shown, we will be more than happy to quote for before any work is carried out.
In some circumstances, Sprockets can offer a Local bike ‘pick-up and return’ service, please call to discuss