ControlTech CLS Gravel 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm
Experience a ride like no other with our lightweight 6061 aluminium gravel bar. This combination of aluminum, magnesium and silicone increases strength while reducing the overall weight for faster cycling. Our oversized 31.8mm bar diameter ensures maximum rigidity without compromising on weight - they only weigh in at 305g for 44cm! The 12 outward bend provides improved handling, and the 130mm drop and 75mm reach make sure that riders of all sizes can find their ideal fit. With various widths available, you're sure to find the perfect size to suit your needs!
Gravel 6061 Product Details
- Lightweight gravel bar made from 6061 aluminium, which comprises aluminum, magnesium and silicone. This combination is proven to increase strength to maximise every ounce of energy
- While reducing weight for faster cycling
- 6061 aluminium is also renowned for its durability – an essential attribute for gravel riding
- 12° outward bend designed to improve handling
- The 130mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand whatever your hand size and aerodynamic preference
- Oversized 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight
- Various widths available
- Weighs just 305g (44cm)
- Measured centre-to-centre
Product Key Features ControlTech CLS Gravel 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm
- Made For Gravel riding
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar Drop: 130mm
- Bar Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 305g (44cm)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.